We’re celebrating the holiday season with not one but TWO online raffles!
Our Clipper Bags Raffle has prizes that sailing fans will be keen to get their hands on… Our friends at Clipper Ventures have kindly donated bags from the Canvas Works Clipper range… and all of them have been signed by legendary sailor Sir Robin Knox-Johnston! Click on the button above, or follow this link to buy tickets (£5 a go): https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/…/oarsome-clipper…
Our Oarsome Christmas Raffle has lots of prizes donated by loads of our local friends and supporters. Click on the button above, or follow this link to buy tickets (£2 a go): https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/…/oarsome-christmas…
- RNRMC X Canvas Works bags – our friends at the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity have kindly provided four brilliant Limited Edition bags, created by our Canvas Works impresario Pablo Madrid (Pablo-the-sailmaker).
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Langstone Quays Resort
- Explorer Coffees special prize bundle
- Family Adventure Day at Fort Purbrook, donated by Peter Ashley Activity Centres
- A bike service worth £50 from Hepworth Cycles
- A £50 voucher to spend at Experience Days
- A photoshoot and photo canvas, from Annie Walker Photography
- Bundles of FatFace goodies kindly donated by the FatFace Foundation